Archives du blog

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Some Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 2: Find out who s calling you on your phone by using Facebook | Aleksandar Todorović

As I ve already said in my previous post In this blog post series I’m going to post about some useful Facebook “hacks” that you can do without ever leaving Facebook at all. I will not be using any external software website or something similar while posting about this topic.You have some mobile numbers but you don t know who s behind them? Well Facebook automatically allows you to search users by their mobile number so all you have to do is to enter that phone number in Facebook s search. There is absolutely no option for you to disable that what so ever.It s a lot easier to find someone if you have them as your friends you ll get a lot more exact information that way because the default privacy setting for this is limited to friends only. You can also do this with an email address.A fun project: Create an Android/iPhone/Windows Phone/FirefoxOS application. When someone unknown num comment pirater un compte facebook backtrack 5 r3 ber calls you the application opens up Facebook and enters that mobile number in Facebook s search and displays the top result to you so you know who s calling you even if you don t have them inside your address book.If you want to make this kind of application please do let me know. I m willing to use it and I m willing to share it on my blog. I m just lazy as fuck so I won t be creating that application any time soon.You might want to check out other posts in this series:Some Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 1: Check who’s your biggest “stalker” without leaving FacebookSome Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 3: See Locked Profile Picture in Full SizeSome Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 4: DDoS a Website By Using Facebook ;Share this:RedditTwitterFacebookGoogleEmailLike this:Like Loading...Related

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire